10% of the sale is donated to Cure Alzheimer's Fund, the number one Alzheimer's research non-profit on CharityNavigator.org.
Have you ever heard a golf announcer talk about how PGA Tour players “control their spin?” If you’re like me, you probably were thinking, “Hmm…I wish I actually had some spin to control.”
If you’ve been using the same wedge for a while, this 6 cutter groove sharpener is an easy fix to get more grab on your greens. Even your 10-year-old irons will perform like new! Who knows we might even be seeing your face on the big screen at next year's PGA tour after you fine tune your clubs.
- 6 cutters head sharpener with two different cutting types, 2 for U-type club grooves and 4 for V-type grooves.
- Lichi texture on the shaft surface for firm gripping when cleaning the golf club head, avoiding sliding in the hand.
- Highest quality metal made from high-grade heat-treated steel
- Measure 60 on the Rockwell hardness scale, for maximum durability and cutting effectiveness.
- Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise USGA rules regarding groove width and depth.
- Lightweight and portable tool
- Package in clear plastic safety container for easy storage, complete with a tube case to store
- Weighs only 1.6 oz and 4.4 inches long
- Perfect for ADAMS, CALLAWAY, COBRA, CLEVELAND, NIKE, PING, TAYLORMADE, TITLEIST, WILSON, and other Leading Irons, including Sand Wedges, Lob Wedges, Gap Wedges, Approach Wedges, and other Golf Utility Clubs.
FREE SHIPPING - Applies to all orders worldwide. Please note that packages may take 7-20 days to arrive.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We guarantee refunds on all products you are not 100% happy with. If you don't like it just let us know and we'll give you your money back.